Marine services provide repair, maintenance, logistics, testing, storage, and transportation services for boats, ships, oil tankers, and other watercraft.
Industrial Repair Service repairs, rebuilds, and refurbishes industrial equipment, industrial electronics, and components.
Service to customers engaged primarily in a process which creates or changes raw or unfinished materials into another form or product including the generation of electric power.
UTM and Other Services
In addition to the following services we are offering, we have also taken into consideration the following allied services.
- Our Company (CMICORP) is an approved/accredited Hull Gauging Firm, Enhanced Survey Procedure (ESP).
- Using a multiple echo unit (Cygnus 3 & 4) that can read a true coat measurements.
- Qualified operators have passed through special course on Non-Destructive Testing Surface Methods – Level 2 Conducted at Philippine Nuclear Research institute under the supervision of Philippine Society for Non-Destructive Test (PSNT).
- Accredited By AICS Members (ABS,NK,LR,BV,KR)
- Being in the field of ship repair and ship building, catering of your ship spare needs is our most concern.
- We are the local agent of Intra Commercial Corporation in Korea distributor of all types of vessel spare parts.
- We are accredited agent of Isuzu Corporation Philippines wherein they can provide you a brand new marine engine according to your specifications.
- It is in this field of service that we are known for, as we have qualified technical staff who will attend to your requirements.
- For your brand new engine requirements, arrangements with other marine engine companies can also be made at your request.